Sorry I've been so long in updates. I was having issues doing posts with pictures, and I know that's what everyone wants. But for some strange reason, I just asked to do a new post and it now shows the link for adding pictures! I will try to catch up the past couple of days when I'm able.
We are traveling to Beihai today. Our guide says that we will visit the SWI (just the outside compound), Taylor's school (just the outside since the kids are not back in school yet), the beach, etc. Then he asked if I wanted to meet the foster family. I'm like, I didn't think that was allowed, but he said she's a big girl and knows the address and phone # so we can try if I'd like to. So we'll see how that goes. We did find out that the woman and boys in the birthday cake pictures we received were her foster mother and brothers.
John and Kaylie are staying in Nanning since we thought it would be too much driving for Kaylie. It's 2 1/2 to 3 hours each way.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment