Here's the view from our room. We are on the top floor (#9).
Our room is in the top corner on the left side (where the window looks darker). |
We had a breakfast buffet in the Chef Mickey restaurant in the hotel. It opened up at 7am.
Then, since the park doesn't open until 10am, Chelsea had a swim.
We took the shuttle to the park.
We were able to walk up Main Street but then they had a rope blocking people since it wasn't quite 10am. While we were standing there, a man came up and asked me if we would like to be part of the opening ceremonies. What a special opportunity! Stitch was there and they had a big ribbon and some 'magic' scissors. We then cut the ribbon to open the day.
We spent a good part of the day at Disneyland. It was H-O-T!!! Chelsea and I rode on Space Mountain 3 times.
And then on Small World 3 times.
Then instead of eating something at the park, we decided to go back to the hotel to eat. We ate in the same little restaurant as last night. The girls had spaghetti again and John and I each had a pizza.
Then we went back up to the room and were just going to rest a bit but we all fell asleep. That was maybe about 3pm or so (not sure of the time). I woke up at like 10:30pm!! It's now 12:30am and Kaylie just woke up and so did John. Chelsea is still sleeping. I guess we're not quite on China time.
I'm not sure when I'll be able to post again because I don't have the right power for my computer here (I could ask at the desk but since it's 12:30am I don't think I'll bother) and I'm on my 2nd battery, so once that's gone, I'm done. Our flight leaves for Nanning tomorrow at about 6pm (well actually today since it's after midnight). Hopefully we'll be able to get power in Nanning. Checkout is at 11am so we'll have to get everything together and then figure out what to do until we go to the airport.







1 comment:
Looks like a wonderful day for all of you, and even the long nap sounds delightful-when, in our busy lives, do we have the luxury of just sleeping, right? No dishes, laundry, food, work, etc. Enjoy, and hopefully you'll find some power to post again!
Post a Comment