The story of our adoption of Taylor, our Rainbow from Beihai, Guangxi
Saturday, August 14, 2010
IT'S OFFICIAL
We received our official Travel Approval a few days ago. That's the last document that we need to travel. I can't believe that in 5 days, we'll probably be on our way to the airport.
So very happy that you are in the "home stretch", getting ready to travel, and I hope that all of the details are coming together for you. I have never made so many lists in my life as the last two weeks before travel:) Best wishes for safe travel and a smooth transition! Chris in Wheaton, mom to Lucy, 10 from Chongqing
Hey there, I am from Shenzhen group. Just want to say congratulations!! Your daughter is beautiful and I will enjoy following your journey Love Jules Mum to Amy-Li from Boa'an SWI
Here are some of the abbreviations used in China adoptions:
CCAA - China Center of Adoption Affairs
DTC - Dossier to China
LID - Log In Date (when your dossier is logged into the CCAA system)
LOA - Letter of Acceptance (or LSC-Letter Seeking Confirmation) - this is the letter you receive once the CCAA has approved your dossier)
TA - Travel Approval - notice you receive when CCAA says you can travel
3 comments:
Very exciting news-congratulations!
So very happy that you are in the "home stretch", getting ready to travel, and I hope that all of the details are coming together for you. I have never made so many lists in my life as the last two weeks before travel:) Best wishes for safe travel and a smooth transition! Chris in Wheaton, mom to Lucy, 10 from Chongqing
Hey there, I am from Shenzhen group. Just want to say congratulations!! Your daughter is beautiful and I will enjoy following your journey
Love Jules
Mum to Amy-Li from Boa'an SWI
Post a Comment